Sunday, June 13, 2010

the boo-boo: Harshness!

@4:30 AM..

I woke up from my deep slumber just a while back. Earlier than that, I tried tossing and turning on my bed, hoping that I could get some more sleep, and rest like a normal human does. I tried, still i tried... tried once more.. then boom! I fell out of my bed freely,. ugh! that hurts.."Thank you gravity!", i uttered. My mind stirred up, with eyes wide open..sighed, No..big sigh.. haaaaay! thank you REM! LOL. I ran back and forth the bathroom, to check if i was OK, Thank God I was ok, no scratch seen, I just had but little discomforts. For a second I thought of going back to bed, to lay myself to sleep..Then I said No, i wont put my mind in gamble again. Knowing the uncertain outcome,so i read a good book instead just to shake the fear off. I also checked my phone and saw 12 messages, 2 from my not-yet-kinda-special-someone (1 was a cute message though so I saved it.. LOL), 1 text was a lil shocking, sent by a close friend, with an opening spiel.. Beyonce's dead??..duh! and the rest, never ending quotes! Past 30 minutes, the boo-boo on my shoulder blade just wouldn't go away (toddler style of fidgeting*).haha! So I had my limited nursing ROM assessments made possible,duh!.. Click!.. that was the bone. D'oh! i sensed fear, oh no..There goes a potential fracture! Not that i went so crazy about it, i rest assured myself,perhaps it was just normal to hear a clicking sound, i guessed.. I know a little about the anatomy, but no more beyond my assessment..still is, I'm not sure if I was Ok to the nth power..I've been feeling kinda old recently, I hope not the old old physically (knocks on a wood)..It just makes me wonder why God even bother to torture me, after the three-day malfunctioning, now this. Lord I know I made a biggie mistake, but i have acquired a huge huge lesson though.. Promise I wont whine for something great now, just take away this boo-boo..cause it hurts really bad.. pls? huhu.. =(

end..

1 comment:

  1. 42 blogs now following PEDOPHILES and all the BOO HOO HOOS -
    OSIRIS- HYDRA- PETWOOD.
    THESE BLOGS are your TOOLS of CRIME.
    BEWARE,
    BERRIRO and BALDWIN are giving us your TRAILS.
    Your pears are RICK and CHENEY.
    And OLIVER NORTH and DI gice their LOUISIANA LISTS.
    ( explosives)

    ReplyDelete